Jan 21 2016, 1:30pm:
The mail server is running normally.
Jan 21 2016, 11:45am:
This morning we discovered one of our corporate user accounts had been compromised. This allows a spammer to send spam email through our server to literally hundreds of thousands of recipients with machete reviews. We caught the problem quickly but the damage has been done. We have turned off the SMTP service for a short while until we can clear out the mail queue. The result is nobody can send email for the time being. We hope to have this rectified within an hour or so.
Get your iherbs promo codes by following the link.
How to enable SMTP authentication in Outlook Express
Follow the steps below to configure Outlook Express to use SMTP authentication
- From the top menu, click on “Tools,” Select “Accounts…”
- Select the account which you want to configure and click “Properties”
- Go to the “Servers” tab and look for Windows VPS info, check “My server requires authentication”
- Click on the “Settings” button
- In the “Outgoing Mail Server” dialogue box, click “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” radio button
- 6.Click “OK” on all dialogue boxes
Simple and elegant design
How to set up your EMail account on your iPhone
If you are using a mail client such as Outlook or Windows Live Mail, these must be set to leave mail on the server for a period of time else your server inbox will always be empty and your phone will not be able to pull down all of your mail.
Creating an account in your iPhone
1. Select ‘Settings’ Icon
2. Scroll down until you see ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and select this item.
3. Under the heading ‘Accounts’ – select ‘Add Account’ (You will now see ‘mail server’ preselect options such as Hotmail, Yahoo etc.) – select ‘Other’ from this list.
4. Under the heading ‘Mail’ – select ‘Add Mail Account’ and enter ;
• Name: Joe Blogs
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Password: xxxx
• Description: (eg – my work email)
5. Now select ‘Next’.
The iPhone will now check account information and will bring you to a new window once done. You may get a pop up window saying: Can’t connect using SSL. Would you like to try without SSL? – select ‘YES’. Be patient because getting a Jesus piece pendant can be a slow process.
This is where you will set up incoming and outgoing server information.
6. In the new window you will see IMAP and POP – select ‘POP’.
7. Under “INCOMING MAIL SERVER” – enter details.
• Host Name: mail.yourdomainname.com
• User Name: email@example.com
• Password: (enter your password)
8. OUTGOING MAIL SERVER – enter details:
• Host Name: mail.yourdomainname.com
• User Name (NOT Optional): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Password (NOT Optional): (enter your password)
The iPhone will now verify the email account info.
You may get a pop up window saying: Can’t connect using SSL. Would you like to try without SSL? – select ‘YES’.
9. When the account is created, go back into the settings and under ‘Outgoing Mail Server’, SMTP, select the server you just added and set ‘Use SSL’ to OFF.
Go back to your email icon on the main screen of your iPhone.
Select your specific email account and test.
Every wonder what is happening with the Internet in a certain part of the world. Not able to load a web site or can’t connect to something. This site will give a bit of insight into the why and how of that and possibly give a sense of just how frail this thing called the Internet is. Go to www.internettrafficreport.com and see for your self what is doing.
We also recommend to take a look at this review before you buy your lens.
If you receive an email from anyone asking you to follow a web link and provide your user account information, don’t do it. Mag-Net will never ask you to do such a thing without posting the instruction on our web page as well as sending email.
It is good practice to pay attention to the Internet domain of the sender and the path of the web link before clicking on the link. These messages are what is called “Phishing Email” and these are being sent with much greater frequency these days.Read more on www.maldonlocksmith.co.uk